Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Upcoming Native Plant and Wildlife Gardening Programs: from Helena, MT to Gillette, WY

I have a few speaking engagements this spring in that I am really looking forward to in Helena, MT, Hamilton, MT and Gillette, WY.  If you live near these towns, I hope you can make it.  The garden programs will be a lot like my blog, but live, and without cats.


Here are some details:

Helena, Montana:  Kelsey Chapter of the Montana Native Plant Society 
Tuesday, March 13, 7:00 pmLewis and Clark Library, Helena Montana
Free and open to the public!

Program title:  Gardening with Montana Native Plants for Montana Native Wildlife
For more information, go to http://www.mtnativeplants.org/Kelsey_Chapter

Hamilton, Montana:  Green Thumbs Up Gardening Club
Thursday, April 12, 2:00 pm
Bitterroot Public Library
Contact Susan Duff for more information 961-5455


Gillette, Wyoming:  Wyoming Master Gardener Conference 
Friday, April 27,  8-9 pm, Gillette College
Program Title:  Gardening with Native Plants 

This conference is open to the public and you do not need to be a Master Gardener to attend. The conference will bring together authors, Master Gardeners, vendors, horticulture experts, keynote speakers, and backyard gardeners to share enthusiasm and knowledge.
To view the complete conference agenda, click here.

I hope to see you at one of these programs!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your Blog. You live in such a beautiful area of the country. Though I will say, it is pretty nice here too on the shores of Lake Michigan. I try to use the lake as a backdrop in many of the photos I post. If you go over some postings from the archives you will see what I mean. This country has so many wonderful places to live and garden. See you again. Jack

    ReplyDelete