Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Yellow evening primrose time-lapse video

A short while ago, I wrote about the yellow evening primrose (Oenethera flava) and the interesting and intricate role they play in our garden (click here for the post). Above is a time lapse video showing a bud growing over three days and then finally flowering. As I've mentioned before, these time lapse cameras are a lot of fun.

Right now, my time lapse camera is at Home ReSource to document the construction of the Garden of Giving. By the way, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that it is not to late to donate to Home ReSource and have your name immortalized in the garden.

3 comments:

  1. That was amazing to watch. I agree those time lapse cameras are awesome. I need to get me one of those for my bird houses or bird feeders.

    ReplyDelete